Atitlan Life is a new publication designed to offer information to both residents and tourists about the Lake Atitlan area. What you see here is a work in progress. We decided that rather than hide what we were doing, it was better to let you see it. If you have a comment, a suggestion or even if you want to participate, feel free to send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to be a weekly magazine that will offer the information you are looking for. AL will include free classified ads, business reviews, editorial, government information and more. There will also be free classified ads as well as non-free display ads.
We hope to become a useful member of the community both promoting the area and offering the information locals are asking for. And, most important, we intend to offer current information.
Each week, the front page will reflect a new issue of Atitlan Life. Thus, by default, you will see what is new. The front pages from older editions will be saved so you can access any issue you wish. In addition, you can select categories and tags (keywords) to find content or use the search feature.
Obviously you can just come visit us on a regular basis but if you want to be prompted where there is something new, there are currently two options:
- The RSS feed buttons — one for posts and one for comments — are shown at the top right of the page. Click on either one or both and subscribe using your feed reader.
- We have a twitter feed. If you are a twitter user, just add @atitlanlife to your follow list.
- A42 is evolving with information on Why, Where and How of expatriation.
- NicaLiving is (almost) all about Nicaragua.
- MonosMedia is our who we are site.