While Rocio and her mother have had good luck with Dra. Lily, my good luck until a week ago was no dentist visits. Then, I broken another tooth. Last Friday Lily said “partial crown” and did the prep work and impressions. The options were:
- Ugly one for Q800
- Pretty one for Q1000
I picked the pretty one. I wasn’t concerned with pretty as it is way in the back but I figured having ceramic rather than more metal was a good thing. Rumor is that it will be ready on Monday.
Here is some more information on her in case you are looking for a dentist.
- She is located in Panajachel on Calle Santander on the floor above Banco Industrial, all the way at the left end.
- Her name is Dra. Lily Contreras and, well, everyone calls her Dra. Lily.
- Phone number is 4201-0606.
- She speaks enough English that you will be fine if you don’t speak Spanish. Her new assistant speaks good English.
- From my experience, you can usually get an appointment fairly quickly.
- I guess she has a great sense of humor. At least, she laughs at my jokes.